As working-from-home –and generally remote working- is redefined & becoming more & more famous especially during the pandemic period and also the way people are gathering has already changed a little bit-yes, veranda relax with friends is the new going out-, I got inspired I want to share with you some simple ways to make your home beautiful & elegant! A paradise to work from while at the same time an oasis to relax!
What does relaxation really mean & how a cozy place looks like for you?
Whether it’s reading a book, checking Instagram or just staring off into space while sipping a cup of tea, sinking into a sofa in a cozy place just seems to melt the day away. Taking the time to relax and just BE in an inviting space, calms the nerves and allows you to regroup.
Give Your Space Fresh NEW Scent Notes!
Creating a cozy space doesn’t mean overhauling your place or doing any kind of renovation. You can easily add small touches to your living or work space to make it feel warmer & more inviting.
Now t's the perfect chance to revamp your space! Do small steps of wellness by keeping your home freshly scented with safety!
Did you know?
Scents have the power of creating a calm space at home! Being at peace in a relaxing environment is really important in order to be happy & productive!
Personally, each time I feel that I am overwhelmed or stressed out when being in a certain space, I take a look at my environment. A cluttered space with stuff we usually don’t need or use, make us feel anxious & not at ease.
Are you in need of creating a calm environment that brings you stress relief?
Some minimal, stylish & scentful elements can help you complete your home décor with the details that will turn your place into a work-from-home paradise & an oasis for relaxation!
Furthermore, don’t forget that…it’s all the little things that matter most in life!!
I highly recommend you incorporating scent notes into your home!
Fragrances promote wel-lbeing & boost emotional health. Scents also have the unique power to evoke vivid memories. A whiff of a familiar scent instantly zaps you to another place or time!
Is that feeling familiar to you?
There are many ways to use scents to create a cozy place to live, work & relax! Using an eco-friendly diffuser is one of my favorite -and safe- ways to scent the room and bring relaxing vibes!
Reed diffusers are a simple & decorative way to fragrance your home in a sophisticated style. They are now an accessory trend for home, office or any other living space. Bamboo stick diffusers are the perfect way to subtly scent your place for approximately 1,5-2 months.
"All it takes is... one scent to bring back a thousand memories!
LET'S STAY IN TOUCH!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive content & get a 15% OFF coupon fror your first order from our Etsy shop.
Thank you for subscribing in our mailing list!
Your Etsy coupon code is BLOOMEYWELCOME15OFF.
Visit our Etsy Shop: bloomeyhandmade.etsy.com
Bonus: There's even one for you!!!
Impress your sister, mom, grandmother or your best friend with one-of-a-kind scentful beauty products that hydrate the skin in depth & keep it soothed & refreshed.
For the creative natures choose the winter scented Apple Soap Bar from our Artisan Soaps Collection!
Pamper yourself a little bit more on these holidays & feel a really relaxing home spa experience!You deserve it! Choose the Spa & Relaxation Gift Bag from our gift sets collection.
Sign up to our newsletter & get your 15% OFF ETSY coupon in your first purchase!
Undoubtedly, Christmas is the most wonderful & scentful season of the year!
Evoke holiday cheer!
Take us back to childhood holidays!
Make us want to cozy up next to it on a chilly winter night!
Smell like the holiday ingredient it promises!
Christmas is just around the corner! Can you smell the holiday spirit?
Let the holiday spirit penetrate your skin with natural beauty products that are special scented with seasonal frangrances & flavors & keep your skin soothed & refreshed!
Discover more holiday-scented body care products here & feel the Bloomey experience!
Sign up to our newsletter & get your 15% OFF ETSY coupon in your first purchase!
Holiday Mood: ON
Even though getting ready & packing my stuff for summer holidays is of my favorite pre-vacation parts, however, it can be overwhelming.I usually spend the whole day before my departure to choose my stuff & organize my suitcase.
To make things easier I created a summer packing list to get inspired & help you pick the right fashion/beauty items for the right destination!Say bye-bye to stress-filled feelings of forgetfulness & hello beaches!
- Maxi Dresses: They can be worn all day long by just mix & match them with the right accessories!Choose sumerish colors that look good on the beach or for your evening night-outs.
- Sundresses: The best choice for days spent on the beach and the good is that they don’t take up much space in your luggage.Pack as many as you can!
- Jean Shorts: Your favorite jean shorts is always a must-have on your summer holidays as it can be worn all daylong.
-Tops in bold colors: It's summertime!Take with you tops in colors that lift your mood up & look good in photos!
- Jumpsuits: One item & you are ready either for the beach or a night-out!
- Sunscreen: Skin protection from harmful sunlight Iis a very important part of your daily beauty routine even on vacation. Don't neglect wearing your sunscreen.
- Tanning Oil with SPF: Choose a tanning oil that help your skin obtain an exotic tanning while keeping it soothed & moisturized.It is better to prefer a suntal oil with spf.
- Aloe Vera Soothing Moisturizer: Aloe Vera has soothing and moisturizing properties.In case you get sunburned apply an after sun with aloe vera and it will surely relieve you, For a more cooling effect, put your after sun in the fridge before application.
- SPF Lip Balm: If you’re sitting in the sun all day, don.t forget to protect your lips from dryness & chapping. Prefer an SPF Lip Balm.
- Hair Oil: Beach destinations are normally so humid and sitting in the sun all day or swimming can result in very dry hair. Take with you a hair treatment oil that will protect your hair from the sun & will keep it soft & nourished, Prefer one with Argen Oil as its very beneficial for your hair.
-Tinted Moisturizer:During summer as concers make-up: "less is more"!Instead of foundation, use tinted moisturizer that gives you great cover-up & SPF protection.
- Bronzing Powder: It gives your face a sun-kissed glowing effect that makes you look gorgeous!
- Mascara in Bright Colors: A great way to brighten up your eyes even if you’re not wearing any other makeup.
- Travel Sized Make-Up Kit: A perfect choice if you want to pack light. Moreover, don't forget you are on vacation & your natural beauty is the best make-up. Keep it simple!
- Beach Bag: Choose one that is comfortable & doesn't get much space in your suitcase.
- Beach Straw Hat: A great & really stylish way to protect your face & cool off during really hot days.
- Swimsuits: I love to mix & match them!So,I usually pack at least two of two-piece swimsuits. I also like very much high-waisted bikinis & one-piece swimsuits.Pack those you like most & make you feel comfy!
- Cover Up : I’m obsessed with cover ups that have colorful pom poms. They also look amazing in photos.
- Sunglasses: I usually have with me many pairs of sunglasses as I like to mix'n'match them based on my outfits!
- Confortable Flat Sandals: Try to stay on your comfy flat sandals during your holidays! Your feet need relaxation too!
- Flip Flops: Make sure that you have chosen ones that don’t make your feet slip when they get wet.
Happy tanning & bonne voyage!
Let's stay in touch for more informational posts!
What I really love in this season of the year is that there are colors everywhere, which lifts my mood and affects the color choices of my outfits too!
In art therapy, color is often associated with a person’s emotions. I personally believe that colors & scents are the primary source of energy and inspiration in our life. Even the colors that we choose for our everyday outfits reflect the mood we are in.
You are my bestie!
Whisper yourself sweet words & be your own Valentine!
Below follows the list of our favs and some product recommendations with these ingredients! Enjoy!
Activated Charcoal is the gritty black ingredient that purifies your skin! A unique ingredient for skin care products, well-known for its excellent absorption which gives it great cleansing and detoxifying properties. It is highly regarded for its ability to bring on surface and effectively remove the toxins and pollutants that are accumulated on skin while providing deep cleansing.
Scents are always a big source of inspiration for us. Thanks to nature there is a great variety out there to satisfy each taste. Either floral or fruity, sweaty or spicy scent note type, there is a variety of scented moisturizing products that boost your mood, make you feel fresh and keep your skin soothed and soft!
Hello! I am Dina!
Let me lure you through my blog stories to Bloomey, a journey to scents and colors!