Holiday Mood: ON
Getting ready to go on vacation is so exciting!We really longing for this time of the year at least six months before.We are all dreaming of the great adventures we will be going on and all things we are going to experience.
Even though getting ready & packing my stuff for summer holidays is of my favorite pre-vacation parts, however, it can be overwhelming.I usually spend the whole day before my departure to choose my stuff & organize my suitcase.
Are you planning your summer holidays?Your trip should be stressless.After all you’ve earned it!
To make things easier I created a summer packing list to get inspired & help you pick the right fashion/beauty items for the right destination!Say bye-bye to stress-filled feelings of forgetfulness & hello beaches!
- Maxi Dresses: They can be worn all day long by just mix & match them with the right accessories!Choose sumerish colors that look good on the beach or for your evening night-outs.
- Sundresses: The best choice for days spent on the beach and the good is that they don’t take up much space in your luggage.Pack as many as you can!
- Jean Shorts: Your favorite jean shorts is always a must-have on your summer holidays as it can be worn all daylong.
- Long Shirt: Great choice for islanders.It is airy & can be worn at your night outs with your favorite shorts. Chic & sexy at the same time!
-Tops in bold colors: It's summertime!Take with you tops in colors that lift your mood up & look good in photos!
- Jumpsuits: One item & you are ready either for the beach or a night-out!
- Sunscreen: Skin protection from harmful sunlight Iis a very important part of your daily beauty routine even on vacation. Don't neglect wearing your sunscreen.
- Tanning Oil with SPF: Choose a tanning oil that help your skin obtain an exotic tanning while keeping it soothed & moisturized.It is better to prefer a suntal oil with spf.
- Aloe Vera Soothing Moisturizer: Aloe Vera has soothing and moisturizing properties.In case you get sunburned apply an after sun with aloe vera and it will surely relieve you, For a more cooling effect, put your after sun in the fridge before application.
- SPF Lip Balm: If you’re sitting in the sun all day, don.t forget to protect your lips from dryness & chapping. Prefer an SPF Lip Balm.
- Hair Oil: Beach destinations are normally so humid and sitting in the sun all day or swimming can result in very dry hair. Take with you a hair treatment oil that will protect your hair from the sun & will keep it soft & nourished, Prefer one with Argen Oil as its very beneficial for your hair.
- Bright Lipstick: Choose one of your favorite long-lasting or waterproof summer lipsticks. Bright Lipsticks will make your lips pop and look amazing in photos!
-Tinted Moisturizer:During summer as concers make-up: "less is more"!Instead of foundation, use tinted moisturizer that gives you great cover-up & SPF protection.
- Bronzing Powder: It gives your face a sun-kissed glowing effect that makes you look gorgeous!
- Mascara in Bright Colors: A great way to brighten up your eyes even if you’re not wearing any other makeup.
- Travel Sized Make-Up Kit: A perfect choice if you want to pack light. Moreover, don't forget you are on vacation & your natural beauty is the best make-up. Keep it simple!
SWIMWEAR & BEACH ACCESSORIES
- Beach Bag: Choose one that is comfortable & doesn't get much space in your suitcase.
- Beach Straw Hat: A great & really stylish way to protect your face & cool off during really hot days.
- Swimsuits: I love to mix & match them!So,I usually pack at least two of two-piece swimsuits. I also like very much high-waisted bikinis & one-piece swimsuits.Pack those you like most & make you feel comfy!
- Cover Up : I’m obsessed with cover ups that have colorful pom poms. They also look amazing in photos.
- Sunglasses: I usually have with me many pairs of sunglasses as I like to mix'n'match them based on my outfits!
SHOES & SANDALS
- Confortable Flat Sandals: Try to stay on your comfy flat sandals during your holidays! Your feet need relaxation too!
- Flip Flops: Make sure that you have chosen ones that don’t make your feet slip when they get wet.
Last but not least, don'tforget to take with you your smile, your wanderlust mood & your positive vibes!
Happy tanning & bonne voyage!
Did you find this post interesting?
Let's stay in touch for more informational posts!