Lavender Fresh Soy Candle
Lavender is a herb connected with calmness & relaxation. The intense & refreshing scent of French Lavender makes you feel like being in Provence! Let its fragrance overwhelm your place & it will surely help you relieve tension, reduce stress levels & balance your senses!
Our Lavender Soy Candle will take you to the coast of happiness!!!
Bloomey Soy Candles:
- Are made with care & love, in small batches.
- Use eco-friendly cotton wicks combined with high-quality fragrance oils.
- No chemicals, colors, dyes added.
- Are environmentally friendly.
- Are alcohol & paraffin-free. Just pure soy wax.
- Will burn for approx. 40-45 hours.
- Come in a reusable & recyclable glass jar.
♡ REASONS TO CHOOSE SOY WAX CANDLES ♡
- “Green” advantage: Soy wax is sustainable & made from environmentally friendly, renewable resources; whereas classic paraffin wax is made from petroleum and is non-renewable.
- Soy wax is better for your health as it burns slower than paraffin that means you get a candle that lasts longer without emitting any toxics.
- Candles made from soy wax burn cleaner and result in less soot.
- Soy wax is an excellent fragrance carrier that does not require chemical amplifiers. The result is a well-balanced true to scent candle.
❥ HOW TO USE YOUR SOY CANDLE
----------- TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS------------
- Always place the candle on heat-resistant & non-flammable surfaces, away from heaters or other hot surfaces.
- Do not light the candle in rooms with children or pets.
- Always keep the candle away from curtains, ventilation, and air vents. If you use more than one candle at a time, leave a space of 10 cm between them.
- Always keep the lit candle in a vertical position so that the wax burns evenly. When you snuff it out, allow the wax to cool before using it again.
- Do not move candles while burning or when the wax is still hot.
- For optimum burning & to prevent smoking of the wick & tunneling: I recommend trimming your candle wicks- preferably with a wick trimmer- before each burn to 1/4 of an inch in length to maintain a healthy candle.
-A complete wax pool should be achieved within the first burn.
-Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours of uninterrupted use at a time. In this way, you ensure the longest burn. Always use a candle snuffer.
- Keep the wax clear of residue.
- Snuff out the candle before it burns all the way down.
♥ Sometimes the wax melts so clear and translucent, and other times it may melt & look a little cloudy. All of this is normal & expected when choosing a soy candle, without this affecting its quality.
♥ Some frosting may occur. This is perfectly normal for soy candles & doesn’t affect the quality of the candle (scent or burn time). Frosting is merely an indicator of pure natural soy wax.
♥ Due to the handmade & hand-pour nature of all soy candles, slight differences from the images may occur.
Each Bloomey soy candle is hand-poured in a glass reusable jar of 200ml/ 7oz. volume.
Natural Soy Wax, Cotton Wick, Lavender Fresh Fragrance Oil, Glass Jar
******** Pure Organic Soy Candle ********
Each & every candle I supply is hand-poured by myself to fill your home with lovely scents! That’s why they are supplied in small batches. I only use eco soy wax, well known for its superior scent throw. It will fill your room with a delicate & fragrance.
💕 A gift or a perfect addition to your home.
Wax pool: 200gr.
Dimensions: 9cm height, 7cm width (3.54" x 2.54")
Burn time: around 40 hours
❣ PACKAGING ❣
Each Bloomey soy candle is put with love in a kraft totally eco-friendly box, ready to get shipped as a gift either to you or someone else.